Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tits and a cunt ain't enough. Next!

I like Roosh V, here ranting about the hopelessness and lacking sex appeal of Danish women. As someone with approximately one thousand years of experience with Denmark and Danish women, I'm laughing out loud and breaking my neck nodding. OK, he's a bit of an asshole about it, but that's misogyny for you: the pot calling the kettle black. He's also American, for better or worse, which warrants a few pinches of salt, i.e. creative interpretation of his use of words and concepts. But funny as fuck, nevertheless.

You see, I know Danish women. I've fucked them, sucked them, fertilised their eggs, raised their spawn with them, put up with their crap, listened to their bitching and then divorced them. They're lovely, but needy and clingy. Then they wither, until only their needs are left, and you try to remember what it was that's now missing from the other side of the scales, the thing that made you want them at the start, that used to balance out all the neediness and clinginess, but isn't there any more......oh, yeah, they were young and lovely once. Now they're not. They could still be sexy, if they put their minds to it, but if the sexiness was based entirely on youth and loveliness, well, that's gone too, leaving you wondering what other attributes still warrant sharing living space with one of these women.

Such attributes could be an open mind and a free spirit. It could be her not worrying what the neighbours might think and just dropping the whole monogamous drudgery of the same tired dick in the same tired hole until one of us fucking dies. I mean, that attitude in itself could be sexy enough to want to fuck. I could stay with that kind of personality. Personality is the key here.

Anyway, it seems that a lot of Danish women are actually basking in Roosh's criticism, believe it or not. They're flattering themselves with it, interpreting it as evidence that Danish women have become oh so strong and oh so independent and oh so intimidating that all the little men are fightened away and can't get a hard on any more.

Wrong! Where are all these strong, broad-shouldered, independent women? I don't know a single one. All the women I know rely heavily on men for anything that might break a nail or give rise to unseemly beads of sweat on the delicate feminine brow. Compare with most of the men I know, who gave up the equivalent sensibilty years ago, who were brought up not to shy away from any role on the strength that it might be too feminine. I'd love to meet this mythical, independent woman who doesn't give a fuck. The closest I've come are the prostitutes who trade for exactly what they want - no more, no less - without snivelling about it. Respect for that. I'd fuck one if I could afford it.

It is alarmingly hard to get and maintain a hard on in Denmark. Not because the women are strong and intimidating. They're not. They just moan a lot, and that ain't strong, and it ain't sexy. And not because the dick really wants 'submissive' and 'obedient'. It doesn't. These are just two sides of a silly myth that feminists keep alive by saying it again and again, probably to explain away a lack of sexual interest in them.

FEMINIST DINGBAT: I've frightened all the men away, because I'm so strong, and they only really want a passive servant.

REALISTIC PROFESSOR: Wrong! We're just yawning, because you're so fucking dull.

Ironically, it's actually a kind of passivity about their own sexual role that makes these dingbats sexually uninteresting and not worth the effort to flirt with, let alone seduce. They think feminine looks, tits and a cunt are enough, so they'll be fighting them off without actually doing anything to warrant sexual attention. Wrong! These attributes come two a penny.
If I have to think of someone else anyway, I might just as well use my right hand. It doesn't get jealous or want a conservatory built or think I don't love it enough because I can't read its mind or some other bogus shit. But it's not that my right hand's uncomplicated, that I prefer it. I don't mind 'complicated' if the sex is worth it. The fact is, my right hand's as boring as hell. Yet still, it seemingly faces no competition! How can this be?

Women: Liven up, for fuck's sake!

1 comment:

  1. You are a man who speaks his mind freely, that is clear indeed. ;)

    ReplyDelete