Monday, February 20, 2012

The kind of help that hurts a bit.

I managed to infiltrate the dandiest little feminist group on Facebook. The fun lasted about half an hour, before I got evicted again. I joined a discussion about prostitution, which I will expand upon in a later blog entry. I also posted a link to this blog, which led to the following exchange (and my expulsion). Notice particularly the pertinent questions I didn't get to answer, plus the intriguing comment: "i found his blog on why women are crap at sex fascinating." This meeting of minds could have produced real dialogue, and possibly a genuine intellectual breakthrough in the field of communication between men and women, even men and feminist dingbats. Oh well.. 


Joe Graff You're not helping.
38 minutes ago · 1


  • Ron Plantagenet That's a shame. I'm here to help, even if it's the kind of help that hurts a bit.
    36 minutes ago




  • Joe Graff Really? Unpack that a bit. I'm curious. You're here to help? What exactly is the problem that you're here to solve?
    34 minutes ago · 1



  • Ron Plantagenet I was raised by feminists. Feminism helped me to be independent of women by making demands like 'Iron your own fucking shirt.' I'm a masculist: I want to help women liberate themselves by confronting them with demands on their sense of independence.
    29 minutes ago




  • Darius Paulauskas Interesting ;)
    26 minutes ago




  • Joe Graff Let me see if I have this straight. You're here to help women liberate themselves. You intend to do this by demanding that women be independent in the same way that you were by your feminist guardians as a child ("take care of your damn self," "don't ask for special treatment," etc.) Am I on track here so far? I don't want to respond to you until I'm sure I understand you correctly.
    25 minutes ago · 1




  • Ann Tagonist Ron is banned.
    23 minutes ago · 2



  • Joe Graff Oh well. So much for that. I had a feeling that I was going to enjoy that ... ;-)
    22 minutes ago



  • Darius Paulauskas Is it not to early? I wasn't quite sure what exatcly he was on about.
    22 minutes ago




  • Ann Tagonist Read the blog he posted.
    21 minutes ago




  • Darius Paulauskas Got it.
    19 minutes ago



  • Eric M Hodge Thank you, Ann Tagonist. MRAs are the most annoying shitheads in the world.
    17 minutes ago




  • Clare Phillipson i found his blog on why women are crap at sex fascinating
    15 minutes ago via Mobile



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment